Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stacy London Appearing at Westfield Style Tour Oct 16-17 2010


Charm City Readers, I am in LOVE with TLC's "What Not to Wear".  I've watched the show since it first came out, before Clinton was even on the show, when it was Stacy with some weird long haired man that only wore sweaters with a big cross on the front.  Odd that he didn't work out. 

So imagine my thrill when I saw that Stacy would be in the area this weekend!  She'll be appearing at 2pm Sunday at the Westfield Annapolis Mall.  But don't just go for Stacy - the whole Style Tour has plenty to see as well.  There will be free professional makeup consultations, beauty makeovers, fashion shows, and of course plenty of shopping. 

For those of you wondering when the new season of "What Not to Wear" will start, I am happy to say it will kick off October 29, 2010 at 9pm ET and will feature Mindy Cohn, best known from her role in "Facts of Life"

I'd like to end this post with a quote I read in an interview with Ms. London:

The higher the heal, the closer to God.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment