Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Second Annual Baltimore Art Festival

This past weekend I went down to the inner harbor with my Significant Other (Other) to check out the Second Annual Baltimore Art Festival.  http://www.artfestival.com/Festivals/Inner_Harbor_Art_Festival_Baltimore_Maryland.ASPX

The festival went ran Saturday and Sunday, and we ended up going Sunday much to the protest of my Other since it was football day and he had to monitor his fantasy football team.  Sigh.  But I promised to have him back before halftime of the Ravens game, (of which we we won, go Ravens!!), and so he grudgingly came along.
 
The festival was on the small side but full of some great stuff.  Some beautiful, some crazy, all fun.  There was an area full of these quirky little sculptures, and I think they might have had removable heads.  Almost makes me wish I had a yard!

Check out the site for this pop artist, his booth was jam packed with people.  The characters are so endearing and the colors really pop.  http://www.edkingpopart.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment