Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gap Coupon

I was flipping through the latest issue of Lucky Magazine today and saw that through October 21-31 if you mention "Lucky 25" at checkout you can take 25% your entire order - in store only.

So of course I went right to their website to check out what's new!  I am a huge fan of Gap for wardrobe basics like jeans and t-shirts.  They aren't really fashion forward but their clothes are comfortable, the fit is great, and the prices are moderate.  Gap's been trying to change their image and have really stepped up their game.  Here are some of my picks:



This tweed mini is so sweet and right on point for this fall.  I'd pair it with a chunky turtleneck and boots.


I can see myself wearing this four pocket cardigan on weekends, curled up nice and cozy by the fire with a steaming cup of cocoa.

I love this cowl neck t-shirt.  The fit is nice and relaxed, I love the slouchy neck and three quarter length sleeves.  I would live in this t-shirt.  And for less than $20 I could buy one for every day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment