Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DSW makes me smile

Have you ever been to a DSW store?  It is like an acre of shoes in every style and color.  There are a couple of them in the Baltimore area. I hit the one in Columbia the most because of proximity to my house but the one in Towson is TWO STORIES OF SHOES!  Makes me smile just to walk in.

I ordered a couple of pairs of boots the other day to get myself ready for the fall wardrobe change and when my package showed up even the box made me smile!  Check it out:

Highly-addictive contents inside

Truer words have never been written.  I love the two boots I got.  One is a pair of black ankle boots.  I buy a new pair almost every year since I practically live in them during the winter.  Pairing them with jeans automatically dresses the outfit up a bit.  I'm thinking this pair will look really cute with my new sweater dress and some patterned tights.



I also got these knee high riding boots (but in black).  I love knee high boots with jeans, and have a couple of boots with heals, but thought that this pair would be good when I have to do a lot of walking or just want to give my feet a rest!  This pair is amazingly comfortable.  It's almost as nice as walking around in sneakers (which I would never do!) 


Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment