Friday, October 15, 2010

Project Runway - Last Challenge Episode

Spoiler alert!  If you haven't seen this weeks show read no further! 

Did anyone think while watching the show that Gretchen was going to have a nervous breakdown?  The way she was talking to the camera, and talking to herself, I was waiting for her to start eating her hair.  Then she went and admitted having issues on the runway, it was all very sad.  As was her outfit:
Barbara Nitke, Lifetime Television
The skirt was sad, the blouse was sad, even the leather was sad. 

And was anyone else surprised that the judges thought Michael C.'s was the best outfit?  Don't get me wrong - it was a beautiful dress.  I would certainly wear it, but I just thought it was a little too easy.  I was expecting people to pull out all the stops for this last challenge.  Of course, April did something out of the Matrix, Mondo was Mondo, and Andy's was pretty hot, especially the back.  But overall, I was very disappointed. 

Also, has anyone else thought that this is an especially weepy group of people?  It's all I can do to keep Other in the room with me to watch Project Runway, so when people start crying he just leaves the room.  I don't think he's seen a full episode this season, with all the crying and carrying on.

No comments:

Post a Comment