Sunday, December 19, 2010

Six Shopping Days Left Til Christmas

I'm one of "those" people.

Yes, readers, I always finish my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving.

I can't help it.  I don't like the frenzy of the malls, fighting for parking spots and searching for something special in department stores that have already been picked over.  So when summer starts to wane, Stefanie starts to shop.  But I do appreciate a good deal and I'm always online scooping out finds for me or gifts for next year.

I have a multitude of friends who savor waiting until Christmas Eve to shop.  They tell me it's an adrenaline rush, or some crazy egg nog induced haze that comes over them  as they go fight for that last cashmere scarf.  So to all you Christmas Eve Warriors, I bring you some last minute ideas for your significant other or friends and family.

These Ugg slippers look so warm and cozy.  The perfect footwear for lounging around the house on these cold nights.


And speaking of lounging, this Victoria's Secret thermal sleepshirt is both warm and sexy.  I am buying this right now.

Got a high maintenance friend (or mother-in-law)?  These stackable rings are sure to please the pickiest of women.



Stumped on what to get the man in your life?  Make sure he's always on time for your date with a sleek GUESS Steel watch.  On top of being very stylish, it's also waterproof in case he drops in in the sink while doing your dishes.  Hey, we can all dream right?


For the people in your life that love to read, how about an e-reader?  The Barnes and Noble Nook starts at $149.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment