Sunday, December 5, 2010

The sexiest hosiery EVER

I'm not big on pantie hose.  I have a few cheap pairs I pick up at local drug stores now and again.  Hose is normally thin, oddly colored, scratchy and runs easy.  I rarely wear it, preferring to go bare legged when possible.  In the winter I wear thicker tights, usually in black or gray.  Not very original but it looks nice and keeps me warm.  But I recently stumbled across the Wolford website and they have some of the sexiest leggings and tights I have ever seen.  I might be a convert!  Take a look:
These Aston Tights are so sexy and chic, I am ordering a pair ASAP.

I am dying for these Leo Leggings.  I would wear them at least once a week.

I truly believe these thigh highs have super powers that make your legs thinner and smoother.  If all women wore them we might have a good start on spreading world peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment