Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Leg Warmers Make a Comeback

Leg warmers are back, people.  When I first saw them popping up I turned my nose, having flashbacks to the eighties and the jazzercise craze.

But I've since embraced the legwarmer and gone out to buy a few pairs.  I think they are very stylish peeping out of tall boots or worn over pumps or short booties.  Check out some of my fav's:


This casual pair by Marc Jacobs will keep you warm while looking stylish.

Why in the world do all the pictures at American Apparel look like they were taken by pedophiles?  I feel dirty just browsing their website.  Well, I hate the picture but love these because they are over the knee.  And for $16 you can't beat the price.

I love these Lurex ribbed leg warmers.  I would pair them with a normal length mini, and not a micro that wanna be stars would wear when the "forget" to wear panties and flash the cameras.

This pair by Sock Dreams are so funky and cute.  I love it with the little ballet flats.

The main thing to remember when putting on leg warmers is not to do anything with them that is too dance like.  No baggy sweatshirts or hair buns.  You don't want to be mistaken for someone walking out of ballet class.  Just work them into your regular wardrobe and you'll look fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment