Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lands End...trendy?

I get a lot of catalogs in the mail.  A lot.  And with the holidays upon us the volume seems to have doubled.  So I was flipping through the stack yesterday when one caught my eye.  The first two words were "Lands End" and I was ready to toss it into the recycling bin as I am not over 65 nor do I live in Maine.  But wait, the outfit on the front was really...cute.  Was this some kind of joke?


Turns out, Lands End has a second line, called Lands End Canvas.  And it's really updated from the original granny line they normally carry.  I guess the best way to call it is updated preppy.  I happily flipped though the catalog and then scoped out the website (The catalog is much better styled).

I love this entire outfit, especially the double belt.


And I'm kind of crushing on these Duck Boots which are really in style this season and on sale at Lands End Canvas for only $52.13.  You'd pay almost three times that much for the similar style at LL Bean.


So, the verdict on Lands End Canvas?  Cute, stylish wardrobe staples at reasonable prices.  Might be worth checking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment